Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Can .info domains be stopped?

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:59:05 -0500

At 10:49 AM 6/19/2006, Chris Bennett put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
I used a small sample and thought that it was a limited netblock that
could be looked at.  I have since looked up many more and the addresses
are all over theplanet.com netblocks.  I guess they must have some
valuable content somewhere ;-)  Blocking is not really an option.

Hey...let's not be too hasty on that valuable content assumption.  ;-)

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.