Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Can .info domains be stopped?

From: Chris Bennett <bennetc () LCC EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:49:09 -0400

I used a small sample and thought that it was a limited netblock that
could be looked at.  I have since looked up many more and the addresses
are all over theplanet.com netblocks.  I guess they must have some
valuable content somewhere ;-)  Blocking is not really an option.

Roger Safian wrote:
While I'm not sure we could do more than play whack a mole with
this sort of stuff, I would also be interested to hear if others have
a solution as well.