Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ITIL in Higher Education?

From: "Crawford, Charles D" <ccrawf () KU EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:57:55 -0500

Hello,

We are in the midst of implementing ITIL practices along with other
standards like ISO 27001, and ISO 17799.

I would be more than happy to chat with you further if you like.

thanks

        Charles Crawford
        IT Security Officer
        University of Kansas
        (785)864-0491
        ccrawf () ku edu
        <www.security.ku.edu>

                Any revelation of a secret happens by the mistake of
[someone] who shared it in confidence.
                -- La Bruyere, 1645-1694