Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ITIL in Higher Education?

From: Nick Tate <n.tate () ITS UQ EDU AU>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:13:48 +1000

Bruce and Connie,

Most Australian universities have either implemented ITIL or are in the
process of doing so. The link, below, from the CAUDIT (Australian
equivalent of Educause) website would give some information. When you
get to the CAUDIT webpage, scroll down until you see the 2004 Technology
Awards and look for two papers on ITIL.

http://www.caudit.edu.au/about/activities1.html
<http://www.caudit.edu.au/about/activities1.html>

Regards