Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: .edu.com domain

From: Steve Worona <sworona () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:42:33 -0400

We're interested in hearing about your experiences, positive and negative, in getting Vantage Media to remove Web pages
referencing your institution. So far, all of the reports I've received suggest that Vantage responds quickly to such
requests. Contact info for Vantage:

Mark DiPaola, President
Vantage Media Corporation
1350 Abbot Kinney Blvd #203
Venice, California 90291
310-482-3737

Thanks.

Steve
--
Steven L. Worona
Director of Policy and Networking Programs

-----