Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: WEP

From: Chris Steele <chris.steele () ANGELO EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:06:53 -0500

We tried to deploy it in the early stages of our wireless deployment and as
all can imagine it was a nightmare.  We quickly moved away from it an are
now using VPN and PEAP.

Thanks

Chris Steele
Infrastructure Services Manager
Angelo State University - IT
325-942-2334 x254
chris.steele () angelo edu

*Everything is possible...The impossible just takes longer*