Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Barracuda Spam Filter

From: Dewitt Latimer <dewitt () ND EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:02:29 -0500

We just picked up a pair (skipping the normal academic eval phase) based on
everyone's praises.

We're kind of surprised what we're seeing out of the box.

Any big schools out there got them working with LDAP and eduPerson?  Also a
little surprised on the lack of granularity on white listing options and
their logging and reporting abilities are dismal.

-d

Dewitt Latimer, Ph.D.
Deputy CIO and Chief Technology Officer
The University of Notre Dame