Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 10 GB security

From: Mark Poepping <poepping () CMU EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:06:04 -0500

The relative value/performance depends somewhat on what you're trying to do.
The metanetworks stuff is very interesting, but it's not easy to "really" go
10Gb with anything..

So what exactly are you all planning to 'do' with your tap at 10Gb - or is
there one tap, or are there many, or are there other taps at the slower
speeds closer to edge, blah blah..

Mark.