Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Spyware Security Awareness

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:41:16 -0700

EDUCAUSE has created a resource page on "Adware/Spyware" at
http://www.educause.edu/Browse/645?PARENT_ID=741 that includes links to
campus resources.  We will continue to add to this page as additional
campus awareness efforts come to our attention.

Sooooo, . . . keep the sharing of campus approaches coming!!!

-Rodney

Rodney J. Petersen
Policy Analyst & Security Task Force Coordinator

EDUCAUSE
1150 18th Street, N.W., Suite 1010
Washington, D.C.  20036
(202) 331-5368 / (202) 872-4200