Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Spyware Security Awareness

From: Steve Brukbacher <sab2 () UWM EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:51:00 -0600

Hello,
Here is an article that I wrote for our user community....
http://www.uwm.edu/News/Features/05.01/spyware.html

--
Steve Brukbacher
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee

Ken De Cruyenaere wrote:

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 09:30:30AM -0500, Hart, Lee Anne wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any security awareness materials on
spyware they wouldn't mind sharing?  I've been working on developing
some materials for our user community and will gladly share them when
completed. Thanks,

Lee Anne

Microsoft has some very good Security videos, including one on Spyware.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/videos/default.mspx

Ken

--

Ken  De Cruyenaere    Computer Security Coordinator
kdc () cc umanitoba ca   Information Services & Technology