Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [CIO] Network architecture/security question

From: "H. David Todd" <HDTodd () SANDIEGO EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:41:49 -0700

Dan,

        Excellent!  This is exactly what we needed!

On 29 May 2003 at 9:21, Dan Updegrove wrote:

David,

This reference comes from our networking engineering staff -
- "
Things that NATs break."
Regards,
Dan

A list of networking problems that can be caused by NAT
boxes,
generated by someone who got tired of explaining what NATs
can break
and decided to write it down:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/what-nats-break.html