Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: US Lawmakers Demand That Colleges Crack Down on Illegal File Sharing

From: Ced Bennett <Ced.Bennett () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:02:49 -0800

An excellent point, Merri Beth.

And, I can confirm that our experiences here at Stanford as similar to
yours.  We almost never have repeat complaints against the same individual.

Ced Bennett
Cedric Bennett          Ph (650) 723-0728        Fax (650) 723-2011
Director of Information Security Services
  Information Technology Systems & Services
Stanford University
Polya Hall, Room 103
255 Panama Street
Stanford, CA 94305-3055                   Ced.Bennett () Stanford edu