BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Stolen Boeing laptop is recovered

From: blitz <blitz () strikenet kicks-ass net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:27:41 -0500

Sri, my bad...yes, SUN...lack of Caffeine no doubt...

At 10:23 1/29/2007, you wrote:
On 1/27/07, blitz <blitz () strikenet kicks-ass net> wrote:

 I suspect this occurs a LOT, and contributes to difficulty of legal
tracking and consumers rights being avenged in a court of law, but hey, what
the hell, like Scott McNeily of Oracle said, "You have no privacy, get over
it!"
 What he fails to mention is he and his minions are profiting handsomely
from violating your privacy, massively.

That would be Scott McNealy from Sun:

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong () pobox com

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org