Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: iPhone CPU

From: Thor Larholm <thor () polypath com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:11:40 +0100

Haines, Charles - AES wrote:

If you look at the keynote, it says it's running an Intel processor I
do believe.  I'll have to double check on that one.

It's an Intel processor, probably from the XScale PXA27x family (
http://www.intel.com/design/intelxscale/ ).

9:29am - "Let me tell you more about what this box does. 720p high def
video. It's got a 40GB hard drive, which comes in handy for something
I'm about to show you... and 802.11b/g/n, and an Intel processor. It's a
really cool box. It works with video, music, and photos. You can
auto-sync content from your PC, and you can stream content from up to 5
computers."

Quoted from: "Live from Macworld 2007: Steve Jobs keynote"
http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/live-from-macworld-2007-steve-jobs-keynote/

Regards
Thor Larholm