Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Problems to solve

From: "Matt Oh" <oh.jeongwook () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:09:08 -0700

1. It contains whole source code, that's why it's huge.
2. And it basically installs almost every needed files except .NET framework.
3. And It doesn't rely too much on string/name matching.
4. It has fingerprinting matching and call/jump tree based matching inside it.
5. The graphs can be zoomed in/out and you can read it.