Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Problems to solve

From: "Ferguson, Justin (IARC)" <FergusonJ () nv doe gov>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:43:23 -0700

I believe Pedram has on his website (openrce) a database of win32 call
chains, I don't think its exactly what you're looking for Dave, but possibly
close?

http://openrce.org/reference_library/win32_call_chains

It also has a couple scripts there for generating the call chains.

Best Regards,

Justin Ferguson
Reverse Engineer
NNSA IARC
702.942.2539

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one
begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle