Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: We have met the enemy, and the enemy is ... you.

From: redsand <redsand () redsand net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:11:35 -0500

Black Security is also currently doing some audits on the Determina
Software Suite.  Nothing has come of it yet but hopefully some positive
results will come out of our testing soon.  Any information
may/hopefully will make it to our blogs or a formal piece of
documentation.

In the sales meeting, a Determina rep even claimed that ISS had a hack
for it but couldn't prove it.