Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: We have met the enemy, and the enemy is ... you.

From: "Knape, Joe" <joe.knape () cingular com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:13:23 -0500

My "group" has also been looking at a "suite" of products that includes
a "Memory Firewall" and "LiveShield" from a company called Determina.
They make some bold claims and I've been testing it in a lab setup but
I'd like to hear if anyone has been using it in a real-world
environment?

Joe Knape
EIS - Security Compliance & Configuration Management
Cingular Wireless