Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: offtopic : apologies

From: "val smith" <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:54:43 -0700

No problem man. I actually agreed with everything you said but the one, more
philosophic point about whats fun and whats not. The ramdrive idea is
interesting, Ill have to try it out!

( the website reflects an approach uncannily close to the dark side )
some people misspell my name Valsith and ive never figured out why ;)

V.