Dailydave mailing list archives

offtopic : apologies

From: "Arun Koshy" <arunkoshy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:20:12 +1100

I just took a re-read of my reply to the virtualization thingy and realized
that my tone could be considered as unappreciative of all the great work
done by Joanna , the guys at offensive computing ( the website reflects an
approach uncannily close to the dark side ) and other contributors.

So apologies !! Keep up all the good work.

The software based approaches have been out there for quite a while so its
always helpful to think of diversions.

On a side note, my playful diversion with ramdrives is actually easy to
setup. There are manufacturers who supply even hardware solutions for doing
the same. I have'nt played with any of those yet .. would love to know if
some of you have.