Dailydave mailing list archives

LOL!

From: "Dave Korn" <dave.korn () artimi com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:08:26 -0000

  So there I was, nosing around the corners of a phishing website, wondering
idly how they got in (which these days usually means 'Where's the squirrelmail
login page', but I digress), when I saw the following error message spread
across the top of a page...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using
password: NO) in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/tomap/include/db_class.hpp on line
41

  Wow.  That's just _begging_ for it, that is.  I just thought I'd like to
share, because it brought such a big grin to my face.

  Naturally, db_class.hpp was wide open for download. ;-)

    cheers,
      DaveK