Dailydave mailing list archives

Completely Offtopic

From: <halvar () gmx de>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 03:34:01 -0700

Hey all,

forgive me the extreme offtopicness of this mail. I pretty much just
wanted to voice my sadness & anger at the situation in NO and the
fact that I hope the dieing & killing stops asap. For Stratfor readers,
the catastrophe was visible on Monday, and seeing that ever since
there has only been escalation. It's sad to see the catastrophe couldn't
be dealt with in a better manner.

I donated to the US red cross and would like to encourage everyone here
to do the same. A lot of us gamble & drink a small stack of money away
each time we're in Vegas, and donating the money you'd spend in one night
of going out isn't going to hurt you.

Cheers,
Halvar