Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The difference between a monkey and a gorilla

From: Jonatan B <onatan () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:58:06 +0200

On 7/25/05, Chris Wysopal <weld () vulnwatch org> wrote:

I am undoubtably Americentric in my experience.  But it would seem to me
that people in the US and similar countries have an advantage in the
cyberwarfare of the future.

You ignored just about half of the cyberwar. All the above indeed makes
your offence superior. But unlike other forms of warfare, the more
technologically advanced you are, the more vulnerable you are.
You (Americans) are much more vulnerable to cyberwar than, say,
Afghanistan.