Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Spammers ordered to pay $1 billion]

From: "Jason D. Wolfe" <jason_d_wolfe () comcast net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:24:36 -0700

you might enjoy picking up a copy of the book 'Culture Jam' by Kalle Lasn.
He started adbusters magazine and has some very interesting ideas about
corporation.  You might enjoy reading about the 1886 supreme court decision
that gave corporations all the rights of a 'natural person'.  With all of
the same rights and far more financial resources... well... you get it.

jason wolfe