Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: For those of you that don't know....

From: ric k <cygnus.0ff () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:54:21 +0530

hi guys,
jumped in late. but yes i agree with david. i've worked with
tippingpoint's box and after some analysis could easily conclude that
tippingpoint has an intutive gui but when it comes to actually
detecting some advanced things, i was disappointed. i don't really
think that they are doing protocol decoding at all!!
it's very easy to 'play' with the tippingpoint box and evade it.

\cyg

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:24:42 -0500, Maynor, David (ISS Atlanta)