Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: how about some netiquette? [was: (Fwd) Re: For those of you that don't know....]

From: Tiago Assumpcao <module () whatever org ar>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:49:07 -0300

Dave Aitel wrote:

pageexec () freemail hu wrote:

Forwarding private messages like this is not very nice... especially not where reliability of a person is above all else.

err, wtf... what personally identifiable info did you find in the
two quoted lines or in the email headers? that's why i had no problems
posting it. you need a break or something.

Also, pageexec, by virtue of being smarter than everyone else (writing PaX, etc), is allowed to post a list of what he ate for breakfast, if he so chooses. :>

Since they mentioned threading, I have to wonder if there are threading bugs introduced by Determina that aren't there in the original non instrumented code! Now THAT would be a fun bug to have to track down. :>

-dave

excuse me, i don't feel like being rational now. i don't want philosophy now either. i'll let human-being aside for a second and just say whatever i feel about this. excuse me.

why do i have to hear "smart" or "smarter" so many times in a normal day? this is ridiculous!

either, i don't want to care about how or why aristocracy is formed in whatever social environment. right now all i want is to express my feelings: this sucks.

"So, no more one line messages is the new policy at DD. Two or more one line messages get you moderated, and I'm a slow moderator. When posting think: Do I want 1000 of the top people in the industry to read this today?"

Dave Aitel
VP Engineering, Signals Group
Immunity, Inc.

"Thanks for the pointer to the paper :-) "

Cheers,
Halvar

sorry to be so emotional in a place full of rational people, people. i'm a fan of aitel. same about halvar and pipacs.
but, sometimes, the amazing brilliant brains shit all over the place.

be smart: read politika and find out how some smart dude could fuck up with an amazing "invention" that, for the first time, gave people the ability of being reasonable by believing and respecting other people. the same dude who "invented science", and brought a lot of "reason" and "rationality" to humanity.

maybe we need more emotion in the land of brights...

--
Tiago Rezende Assumpcao - module  whatever org ar
7D9A A6BA 8275 964E EF47 EE5A 7AFF C759 B578 ACAA

http://whatever.org.ar/~module