Dailydave mailing list archives

Getting Old.

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:46:44 -0400

Getting old sucks. It used to be that I'd work sixteen hours a day, and still have something left over. But the cool thing about it is that you have resources - friends, contacts, money, skills, that could couldn't apply to problems when you were 23. If you're not getting your rush from climbing rocks and stuff, maybe you can get it from closing deals your opponents can't close.

I found this remote on an AIX program today. If it was Solaris, Linux, or Windows, or was 23 I'd have remote by tonight. Oh well. I'm writing a funny paper instead.

-dave