Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Funny story.

From: "Steve W. Manzuik" <steve () security-sensei com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:26:41 -0600

So those are my recommendations for the day:
1. Don't insult the nice dominatrix
2. Don't buy a Blackberry over a Sidekick. In fact, go get a
Sidekick now along with some Hiptop stock. It's far more
likely that the Sidekick will get some really cool exchange
syncing applications than it is that the Rim will get a
decent user interface.

I recently picked up a Nokia 6810 -
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,47780,00.html and am using it on the Rogers
Network (basically AT&T) here in Canada and hope to get a second card
programmed for when I am in Tokyo.

I love it, runs Java apps nicely including a kick ass SSH client and the
fold out keyboard is pretty useable.  I highly recommend the phone.  The
Java email app is a bit chunky and slow but I like the fact that I can use
it as a PDA and a phone and its not as big as those Treo things and it seems
to hold up pretty well when dropped and fallen on.

Reccomendation 1 seems pretty sound to me..... ;-)