Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Funny story.

From: "Bradley, Terry (CONTR)" <Terry.Bradley () cifa mil>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:39:03 -0600

I had my eyes on the Treo 600; anyone have experiences with that? (Not
that I have any money to buy such a thing ;>)

I have a Treo 600 (despite not having the money for such a thing...) on Sprint PCS.  Apparently I am one of the lucky
ones because I have had relatively few problems with mine.  Check out Treocentral.com and you can read about all the
problems people have had with this phone (many have had 3/4/5/... replacements).

At any rate, PalmOne has just announced the follow-on to Treo 600, called Treo Ace (Treo 610?).  Rumors are that it
will be priced the same as the Treo 600, but will have better screen resolution, built-in Bluetooth, and a higher
resolution camera.  The story got pulled off Treo Central, but is posted here:

   http://miradu.blogspot.com/2004_06_01_miradu_archive.html#108838223572496759

If you're in the market for a Treo, I would wait for this next one to come out.

Or, if you prefer PocketPC...

   http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=394894&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

tb