Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Debuggers and such...

From: jeremy () austin ibm com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:07:07 -0600

Quoting Dave Aitel (dave () immunitysec com):
I love ollydbg. Its simply the best debugger I've ever used. I teach my
windows exploit class using it, and I prefer to do windows rather than
linux for beginners, because its a very visual experience.

Someday someone will write a unix debugger that doesn't suck. Maybe the
bastard?

I've never used this, but i've heard it's pretty.  :)

http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/

I'm emerging it now on my laptop to play with it.  gdb has always been
fine, but I'll always try something new.

jk

--
Jeremy Kelley  <jeremy () austin ibm com>
Global Threat Assessment Analyst