Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Security Expert Certificates

From: "Johnson, Michael1 [IT]" <michael1.johnson () citigroup com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:36:58 -0500

Personally I use certificates to motivate myself towards learning something... IE CCNP - better understanding of tcpip
and routing/switch. SCP for java... Now I don't put these on my resume since I don't really look for jobs as  cisco
switch expert. But it gives me a goal. I have a habit of starting to learn things then stop 1/2 way.