Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: AntiFlash talkd

From: statik () squeaky free org (James M. Golovich)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 21:22:54 -0500 (CDT)

I dont know about for any other operating systems, but for linux, someone
wrote or edited a talkd that filters them.. You can ftp it from
sunsite.unc.edu, it is /pub/Linux/system/Network/chat/talkd.bomb_proof.tgz
I believe there was the source in there.. I am currently running it.. it
logs them to your syslog like this:
Apr 19 22:19:26 whitehouse talkd[4694]: blocked
VT100 BOMB to user: static (apparently from: localhost)

I ran flash localy to the user static..

hope this helped