Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Got this - not sure of authenticity. Better safe etc...

From: ekimmina () tbd ford com (Eric Kimminau)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 09:49:20 -0500 (EST)

Bzzzzt! Wrong answer!

Haven't you ever heard of the programmable keyboard feature in ANSI?

(The implementation is left as an exercise to the hacker...)

Can't re-program the keyboard if you aren't running ansi.sys.

        Eric Kimminau  ekimmina () tbd ford com  Ford Motor Co.
     (313)845-5361      "I am not an official Ford spokesperson"

  I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death
  that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit
  it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will
  turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there
  will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear                           TIP#111