Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Got this - not sure of authenticity. Better safe etc...

From: fcp () nuance com (Craig Presson)
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 1994 14:23:51 -0600

Not only that, but AOL mail will not send attachments to outside
addresses anyway. This is the third copy of this warning I have seen
today, but I did *not* see either the warning or the "Good Times"
message when I checked my mail on AOL.

Looks like the warning message is much more virulent than
the "Good Times" mail (shades of CHRISTMA EXEC).

-- FCP