Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Linux Web Server Hardening (LAMP + Wiki)

From: "Adam Pal" <carpathin.wolf () gmx net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 09:24:28 +0100

I can agree with only one sentence within your statement:
"Security is an attitude."
So why are you trying then so hard to link the security-topic to an operating system?
It does not depend on the system, more on the knowledge of the person operating it. Period.

We are both OOT since the original poster asked clearly for hardening linux web server, not what the "better"
underlying system might be.

best regards,
Adam Pal

-------- Original-Nachricht --------