Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Centralized firewall management and log analysis tools

From: "exzactly" <exzactly () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:20:18 -0700

check out Algosec

-----Original Message----- From: Mahmoud Kaddoura
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 12:27 PM
To: Mikhail A. Utin ; Anwar Khan ; Ron McKown
Cc: Marian Paun ; security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: RE: Centralized firewall management and log analysis tools

We have done POC for many of these products (Arcsight , RSA, ...) and all of them have issues and limitations Archsight needs some effort to get implemented but they have an amazing dashboard where you can easily identify abnormalities in your network While others and mainly RSA , it is agentless , easy to deploy for many products but it needs some experts/high skills to identify abnormalities