Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CompTIA Qualifications

From: Amy <amatachick () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 12:48:20 -0400

Good write up SJ. I would add that while sec + isn't a difficult exam it is meant to be entry level for people with
about 6 months if experience in infosec. I have taken their CASP exam and thought that was a lot more challenging.
There are actual scenarios that you have to think through. It's not well known though.

Amy