Security Basics mailing list archives

Mandate for Security forum

From: sikkoor () gmail com
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:53:13 GMT

Hello,
I have responsibility for security in a medium sized company..
We have recently established an information security management system which is based on ISO 27001. As part of this
work it was decided that we should establish a security forum consisting of employees from different departments.

I am now responsible for writing a mandate for the Security forum :( Although I have been working on information
security for a while, I honestly do not know where to start from.

Have any of you been out in similar work before? Can anyone give me some tips about how such a mandate should look like?

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks in advance.

With friendly greetings.

Tore.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1