Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP versus Associate CISSP

From: olufemimogaji () gmail com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:37:34 +0000

Hi All/Nanofyt,

I recently took & passed the CISSP exam, but only as an Associate.

The question is, do I even get a certificate or an official document validating my Associate status (other than the
email I was sent)?
And how do I even alert (ISC)2 of my intention to apply for full status, cos I don't see any part of my profile where I
can check my status or something.

I know the 2nd question should be directed to (ISC)2's support, but someone on the list may have been through the same.
Thanks!

Olufemi

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.