Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP versus Associate CISSP

From: Clement Dupuis <clement.dupuis () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:59:11 -0500

Good day,

This is correct, the only difference is the number of years of
experience you have.

If you have less than 5 years you must take the CISSP Associate exam.

The exam is the exact same exam, there is no difference.

Best of luck

Clement
Clement Dupuis, CD

Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and Security Evangelist
GCFW, GCIA, Security+ 301, CEH V7, CCSA, CCSE,  + 12 others

SecureNinja
An Insyte Company
Office : +1 407 479 3903
Mobile: +1 407 433 6444
Fax: +1 407 264 8396

Email: clement () secureninja com

Web: www.insyte.us

Web: www.secureninja.com

Connect with me on LinkedIn | Follow me on Twitter

YoutubeDescription: Like us on FacebookDescription: Fallow us Twitter

901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 105
Alexandria, VA  22314

In Cyberspace:

Clement Dupuis, CD
President/Founder/Chief Security Evangelist
The CCCure Family of Portals
Maintainer of :

The CCCure Quiz Engine
https://www.freepracticetests.org/quiz/index.php?page=home

The CCCure Family of Portals
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org/

Knowledge sharing and giving back to the community

 Call me to get the best CISSP, Security+, or other Security related training  <<