Security Basics mailing list archives

There is a strange get request header in all web pages of my site? I'm worry about Trojan attack!

From: Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy <aliasghar.toraby () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 00:01:19 +0430

Hi.
Today I found that Kasper Anti Virus has blocked my site and says to
the clients that this site is affected by a Trojan.
At the other hand I usually surf the Internet using Firefox. But today
I used IE to open my own site. But IE tells me following warning:
This page contains content that will not be delivered using a secure
HTTPS connection...
I traced my site with Fiddler debugging toll and I found that each
time I send a request to the site a get request handler is established
to the following URL:
"http://carlos.c0m.li/iframe.php?id=v4pfa24nw91yhoszkdmoh413ywv6cp7";
I've searched about "carlos.c0m.li" in the internet and I saw in
"Google safe Browsing" something about that host in the following URL:
http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=carlos.c0m.li/
Google says that, that host has a maleware. please look at that report
and suggest a way to remove this bad thing from my site.
I've searched most of my public html directory. but I haven't found
any file that makes following http header. I have no idea. How can I
find that?

----- this is header that fiddler detects for every file that I open in my site:
GET /iframe.php?id=v4pfa24nw91yhoszkdmoh413ywv6cp7 HTTP/1.1
Accept: application/x-ms-application, image/jpeg,
application/xaml+xml, image/gif, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-xbap,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR
3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: carlos.c0m.li

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found