Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: urlsnarf woes

From: Bog Witch <iambogwitch () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:59:22 +0100

A quick update.

Although the urlsnarf is still not working, the use of httpry on a
VLAN tagged ethernet interface captures the information I was oping to
see. Capturing from the raw interface does not work efficiently and
only captures the source and destination addresses.

Thanks for the help, if anyone has any ideas as to who urlsnarf is not
functioning, I would be happy to hear them!

Cheers,

Bog