Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Testing Software

From: Nirin Rattanaubol <nirin.r () unithai com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 07:36:59 +0700

Confidentiality caution:  The information contained in this email is confidential and privileged and should not be
disclosed to third parties without the sender's consent.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy it (and any attachments) without using, copying, storing and/or disseminating to any
person, any of its contents. Disclaimer: No liability is accepted in respect of any communication made by any employee
that is contrary to corporate policy or outside the scope of employment of the individual concerned.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1