Security Basics mailing list archives

what infosec news sites?

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:35:34 +1100

Another neutral infosec site ceases, what is everyone using for their
daily read?

Webmaster Notice 2010-10-30: Rootsecure.net was started in September
2002 because I enjoyed keeping up to date on the latest security news,
vulnerabilities, novel attack vectors and I started publishing
interesting links I came across on the site. Since then however after
around 8 years of daily updates my interest in computer security has
been slowly fading, and updating the site has changed from being a
hobby to more of a task I just do out of habit.

Regular daily updates are therefore now on hold, possibly indefinitely.

Thank you for your support, links, and readership over the past 8 years.

http://rootsecure.net/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1