Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS

From: FV <mailing () beufa net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 00:26:35 +0200

I know that SourceFire has just release a new appliance which can
decrypt SSL trafic and analyse it through its SourceFire IPS, in
inline or passive mode. Not sure about how it works, but can be
something to check to resolve the problem of SSL encrypted traffic

http://www.net-security.org/secworld.php?id=9308

More about :
http://www.sourcefire.com/products/3D/ssl

Hope this can help you !