Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Wikileaks, Afghanistan war logs leaked by hackers

From: Florian Rommel <frommel () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:25:34 +0300

blah blah blah... yes i would rather sit back in the times when all we heard was the propaganda of the war machine and
no real information EVER got to the people... ah the good old blissful times...
this is a good start for one  heck of a flamewar.. so which flame should we start? american "national security" vs the
worlds interest to know or "leaking" real information that is in direct contrast to lies published by the government?

answer this: Who watches the watchers? :)

<sits back and get  some popcorn>