Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: IPS to protect against VOIP Attacks

From: Fabien VINCENT <fabvincent () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:51:23 +0100

I know that NETASQ UTM have VoIP "Plugins" (Protocol decoder for IPS
ASQ) for SIP, MGCP, RTP, etc. analysis.

They can block (un)known attacks with protocol compliance verifications.

I had a white paper about VoIP security provided by NETASQ, but it's
in French only :(
Don't hesitate if you need it or some information about NETASQ IPS.