Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Poor Support from McAfee

From: Anshuman Anil Deshmukh <anshuman () cybage com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:12:43 +0530

Hi Jonthan,

The best support for malware samples is from Symantec. We have experienced
that they respond you within 8 hours of submission and sometimes their
response is speedy i.e. within 2 hours. They even interact with the
customers over the phone for getting more details on the submission or if
customer have any concern over the result of submission.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anshuman Anil Deshmukh, Associate Manager, Information Security (ISMS
Manager)