Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Exchange Server and Email Issue

From: "Malick Sy" <sy_malick () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:31:51 +0200

Sounds like a mail forwarding issue...get your mail administrator to check
the smtp forwards from original mail to visiting company mail...the forward
is still on....in future, maybe also advice them not to delete email
accounts so quickly. Until forwards have been removed and files archived to
pst...Hope this helps.