Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Third party remote management

From: "H. Kurth Bemis" <kurth () kurthbemis com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:16:43 -0400

Also look at VNC-SC[1] (VNC Single Click)

It allows you to create a packaged, standalone VNC server that your
users can download (or keep on a thumb drive or something) and then make
a connection back to your helpdesk in a single click.  Supports
encryption and a bunch of other VNC features.  I think it's produced by
the UltraVNC team.

~k

[1] http://www.uvnc.com/addons/singleclick.html